Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number fic.0527
Object Name Blueprints
Scope & Content Blueprints of Gymnasium at Anacortes High School, to be built in 1927; 3 pages wrapped in brown paper
Creator Earl W. Morrison & Vas S. Stimson, Associate Architects
Title Blueprints
Notes there is another blueprint SOMEWHERE in the collection to go with this set