Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2014.010.003
Object Name Newspaper
Scope & Content The Port of Anacortes (The Backbone of Anacortes), was established in 1926. In December 1994 it issued a newspaper report on commercial fishing. On the front page are copies of salmon labels from White Crest, Apex, and Fidalgo Island canning companies. Articles include the Seafarer's Memorial, ship building, yacht sales, seafood processing and sales, Skyline Marina, a diagram of a fish trap, and Puget Sound Rope.
Title Port of Anacortes 12/1994 newspaper
Caption Port of Anacortes newspaper
Date 1994/12/
Search Terms Port of Anacortes
newspaper
canneries
salmon label
boat building
Subjects Communication - Newspaper
Industry - Fishing
Industry - Boat Building
Industry - Seafood Processing
Place - Anacortes, WA