|Scope & Content||
Print of the Reverend J. A. Laurie's home constructed at the corner of 32nd Street and H Avenue. The home later became referred to as "The Castle". The land on which he built his home was purchased from R. E. Whitney, who owned and operated the first real estate office in 1890.
In wooden frame 11 x 14
|Title||Laurie's "Castle" - 32nd Street and H Avenue|
|Caption||Laurie's "Castle" - 32nd Street and H Avenue|
LAURIE, James A., Reverend
32nd and H
Structure - Residence