|Scope & Content||
Sinclair Island, also known as Cottonwood Island, was mapped in 1892 by Edmund S. Hincks of New Whatcom. This is probably a copy of that original map and includes owners of properties:
The locations of the post office and school are also noted.
|Title||Map of Sinclair Island|
|Caption||Sinclair Island map|
HINCKS, Edmund S.
JACKSON, A. K.
KELLY, Lawrence "Larry" "Smuggler"
LEEDY, C. H.
STENGER, L. U.
Communication - Map
Place - Sinclair Island