Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 2410
Caption Bryant's Marina
Description WF 2408-2412 are image of Bryant's Marina, located on the west side of Cap Sante Boat Haven. This is a construction photo. The date of 1957 is five years after Brady retired, although he was still living in Anacortes at this time and may have taken these photos. Another possibility is that Brady did not take these images and they were the work of staff at the ANACORTES AMERICAN, which took the same 4 x 5 negatives. Because these negatives were found in the Brady Collection, they are processed here. Bryant's Marina changed its name to Anacortes Marina c. 1958.
Date 1957 c.
Photographer BRADY, Ferd
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Business
Structure - Business
People
Transportation - Land
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Bryant's Marina
construction
Object Name Negative