Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 4694.001
Caption SHAW, Nancy and Carolyn
Description Nancy and Carolyn Shaw were the daughters of Helen and Dr. Austin Shaw. In 1921 the family lived at 411 1st Street; in 1937 they lived at 1911 8th Street. Dr. Shaw began his practice in Anacortes c. 1916 at 702 1/2 Commercial in the Blackmore Building. By 1927 he had moved his practice to the Empire Building, later called the Medical-Dental Building, on the northwest corner of 5th and Commercial. He practiced there until c. 1955. Carolyn graduated from Anacortes High School in 1931, and Nancy followed her in 1937.
Date 1928 c.
Photographer BRADY, Ferd
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects People
Place - Anacortes, WA
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
People SHAW, Carolyn
SHAW, Nancy
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms people
portrait
Object Name Print, Photographic