Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number D.XV.092
Description The crew of the "CELTIC" while in Alaska in 1913 shaved the front of their heads. Nig Lipencott was the Captain and Clyde Trafton the Engineer.
Date 1913
Collection Clyde Trafton Collection
Subjects American
Alaska
Credit line Donated by Mrs. Clyde Trafton
Place Alaska
Object Name Print, Photographic