Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 1754
Caption Kiwanis Club installing a street sign
Description This image is of five men from the Anacortes Kiwanis Club putting up a street sign at 8th and N Avenue. Causland Park and St. Mary Catholic Church are visible in the background. Also see WF 1754. Anacortes Kiwanis Club began in May 1926. The organization was founded in Detroit, Michigan, in 1915, as a business and professional men's organization. It became a service club in 1919 with a motto of, "We Build." See the 5-20-1926 and 6-2-1926 ANACORTES AMERICAN.
Date 1950 - c. 1952
Photographer from the BRADY, Ferd collection
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
People
Organization - Fraternal
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Kiwanis Club
Causland Park
St. Mary Catholic Church
street sign
Object Name Negative