Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number D.VIII.068.002
Description W. F. Robinson, a fisherman from Gloucester, Massachusetts, began Robinson Fisheries in Anacortes c. 1897 at the foot of N Avenue, making fertilizer, fish oil, and glue. He later moved his business to the foot of Dakota Avenue and concentrated on the codfish industry. In 2013, Lovric's Sea Craft is in that building.
Subjects unknown
Anacortes
Place Anacortes
Object Name Print, Photographic