Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0537
Caption Massey property
Description Charles Judd photo, "Along the road in front of Massey property." View looks south on March Point Road toward Massey farm at left. (See WF 0538) Fidalgo Bay is at right. 1917 city directory listed W.R.Massey and Jennie Massey on "R. D. 2" indicating rural Fidalgo Island. They lived on west side of March's Point, north of the William Munks farm. They Masseys were there as of 1927 when they were mentioned in "Hardships of Anacortes Pioneers", 5-26-1927, ANACORTES AMERICAN. Photo shows the wagon bridge (built 1890) at right. The Munks farm and Munks Landing, is where the wagon bridge meets the shore.
Date 1910 c.
Photographer JUDD, Charles LeRoy
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Agriculture
Photograph
Place - Fidalgo Island
Structure - Bridge
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Fidalgo Island, WA
Search Terms Massey farm
wagon bridge
Munks Landing
March's Point
Object Name Print, Photographic