Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 1246
Caption Chamber of Commerce Welcome Sign
Description This sign was located at Sharpe's Corner, formerly Dean's Corner, at the junction of state route 20 and state route 20 Spur (Paul Luvera Memorial Highway). The 5-2-1940, ANACORTES AMERICAN reported that the Chamber of Commerce sign welcoming visitors to Anacortes, located at "Stevenson and Dean Corner" would be repainted.
Date 1940 c.
Photographer from the BRADY, Ferd collection
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Communication - Advertising
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Chamber of Commerce
Welcome sign
Sharpe's Corner
Dean's Corner
Stevenson and Dean Corner
Paul Luvera Memorial Highway
Object Name Negative