Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0261.019
Caption Francisco Motor Co.
Description SE corner of Commercial and 9th. This view shows Francisco Motor Company. Al Francisco began this business by opening Al's Standard Service (Standard Oil station) in 1933. He remodeled the gas station formerly run by Ed Mooney according to an article in the 1-5-1933, ANACORTES AMERICAN. The 1937 city directory listed Francisco Motor Company at 901 Commercial, but it was not listed in the 1939 directory.
Photographer CRAM, Hal - possibly
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Place - Commercial Avenue
Structure - Business
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Francisco Motor Company
Al's Standard Service
Standard Oil
Object Name Print, Photographic