Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 1131
Caption Church of Christ
Description WF 1129-1131 is a series of three images of the Christian Church of Anacortes located at 1302 10th on the northwest corner of 10th and M. The first services were held 6-11-1911, and the church moved into this structure in November 1912; it was known thereafter as First Christian Church of Anacortes until the mid-1920s when the name changed to Church of Christ. In 1969 ground was broken for a new building on M Avenue between 12th and 13th. The first services were held there 9-12-1971. The 10th and M church building then became home to Anacortes Community Theater. Since c. 1998 the church has been known as Anacortes Christian Church. See also 1130, 1129, 2467.
Date 1929 c.
Photographer from the BRADY, Ferd collection
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Structure - Church
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Christian Church of Anacortes
First Christian Church of Anacortes
Church of Christ
Anacortes Christian Church
Anacortes Community Theatre
Object Name Negative