Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 1026
Caption Anchor Inn
Description Exterior view of Anchor Inn at 1901 Commercial Avenue. Prior to being a tavern, this building was the Union Oil Station. Bob Anderson owned the establishment since 1993. Previous owners were Jim Dunlap (1968-1993), Jim McLachlan, and Andy Boder.
Date 1950s c.-early
Photographer BRADY, Ferd (in his collection retrieved by Wallie Funk)
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Transportation - Land
Place - Anacortes, WA
Structure - Business
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms car
Anchor Inn
tavern
Union Oil
Object Name Print, Photographic