Deception Mill at Fidalgo City (Dewey). First mill in Skagit County built in 1888. A large flatbed of logs, five men standing on top, being pulled by a team of ten oxen, one man standing on road just in front of logs and one between the first two pair of
NOTE: This is one of the 165 - 175 original photographs that were reproduced by Glenn Davis in 1958-1959 to exhibit in City Hall. This was the start of the Anacortes Museum.
Fidalgo Island; Dewey
|Place||Fidalgo Island; Dewey|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|