Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number D.X.093.004
Description Chamber of Commerce located at 1401 Commercial. Found in the 1963 directory at that location, in the 1960 directory it was still at 902 - 6th Street. In the background can be seen a frieght train. The structures behind the train on the right are from the Morrison Mill. The tanks on the left are at the shell dock 905 13th at the waterfront of Fidalgo Bay (2009 was Cap Sante Boat Haven). Car in front of building is a 1954 DeSoto.
Subjects unknown
Anacortes
Place Anacortes, WA
Object Name Print, Photographic