|Catalog Number||WF 6699.001-.023|
Kimsey's Gifts, 414 Commercial. In 1937 Frank A. Kimsey worked as the manager of Eba's Grocery at 619 Commercial. By 1939 he had opened his own business at 414 Commercial. The business operated as a grocery store until the late 1950s. The 1962 city directory listed Kimsey's Gifts at 414 Commercial; by 1966 the business was called Round-The-World shop and was run by Mrs. Frank (Alice) Bullock Kimsey.
These images are all of Alice Kimsey.
|Photographer||Anacortes American staff photo|
|Collection||Wallie Funk Collection|
Place - Anacortes, WA
|Credit line||Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection|