Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0511
Caption Tucker Lumber Company
Description R.L. Tucker Lumber Company, 1501 Commercial Avenue. Frank Tucker (son of R.L.?) donated these images to Wallie V. Funk in November, 1996. The business sold "Rough and dressed lumber, sash and doors, plywood, glass, roofing and building paper, paints builders hardware." View of lumberyard; Morrison Mill is visible in rear of photo. The two-story building with white-framed windows at the base of the smokestack was the Morrison Mill office; it later moved to the west side of Cap Sante to serve as the Yacht Club. (See W Funk images of this building being moved in 1957.) See the entire series of images, WF 0508 - 0515. See also WF 0667 for photo of Frank Tucker.
Photographer Unknown
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Photograph
Industry - Mill
Place - Anacortes, WA
Structure - Business
People
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms R. L. Tucker Lumber Company
lumberyard
Morrison Mill
Yacht Club
Cap Sante
lumber company supplies
Object Name Print, Photographic