Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 1340
Caption South Side Pentecostal
Description This view is of the congregation of South Side Pentecostal Church sitting in front of the church at 2302 Commercial. It also was known as the Pentecostal Mission, and is a different faction than the Pentecostal Tabernacle at 10th and O at this time.
Date 1941
Photographer from the BRADY, Ferd collection
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Organization - Church
People
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms South Side Pentecostal Church
Pentecostal Mission
Pentecostal Tabernacle
Object Name Negative