Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0261.022
Description SE corner of Commercial and 10th. Edson Abbott began business c.1921 as Abbott Autos at 803 Commercial. By 1927 Abbott Auto "Dodge and Plymouth Agency" had moved to this address at 1005 Commercial. In 1948 Abbott Dodge and Plymouth moved to the corner of 3rd and Commercial. Trulson Motor Company's used car lot appears to be north of Abbott's car dealership.
Photographer CRAM, Hal - possibly
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Place
People
Structure - Business
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Abbott Auto Co.
Abbott - Dodge - Plymouth
Trulson Motor Company
used car lot
Object Name Print, Photographic