Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0261.005
Caption McCracken Building
Description NW corner of Commercial and 4th. View shows the McCracken Building, built in 1929. Dybbro's Grocery store is visible also. Dybbro's began c.1937 at this location and remained until 1941. The 6-26-1941, ANACORTES AMERICAN reported that Paul Dybbro then opened a "new business building" at the corner of 15th and Commercial.
Photographer CRAM, Hal - possibly
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Structure - Business
Transportation - Land
People
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Commercial Avenue
McCracken Building
Dybbro's Grocery
Object Name Print, Photographic