Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2013.054.001-.010
Caption Demolition of lumber mill
Description Ten photographs were taken by Everett Albert Hogland in August 1958 (date of film processing) of a lumber mill being demolished. It is possibly the Ken Thibert Mill on the north side of Flounder Bay which obtained its logs from the log patrol. The various prints depict trucks, buildings, lumber, and demolished buildings.
Date 1958/08/
Photographer HOGLAND, Everett Albert
Subjects Equipment
Industry - Mill - Lumber
Place - Fidalgo Island
Structure
Tool & Equipment
Credit line Donated by Marylou Holtgeerts, August, 2013
People HOGLAND, Everett Albert
Place Fidalgo Island
Search Terms demolition
lumber mill
Ken Thibert Mill
truck
lumber
Object Name Photograph