Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number D.V.081
Description Coast Fish Cannery; 1901 owned by W. A. Lowman; 1911 names White Crest; 1923 Crest - Fine Fruits; pile driver to the left is Lowman's. January 15, 1920 Crest went from canning to fresh pack and mild cure salmon. Trafton left to form his own co. W. G. Trafton takes over Marani (formerly Russian cement and Fertilizer Plant).
Subjects unknown
Anacortes
Place Anacortes
Object Name Print, Photographic