Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0524
Caption G.E. Vincent mill workers
Description View of mill workers, and children, outside G. E. Vincent Mill, located between 25th and 26th streets and S and T avenues. The mill was in existence from c. 1910 (listed in the 1910 city telephone directory) through c. 1918 (listed in 1917 city directory, but not there in 1921 city directory). 1917 directory stated that G. E. Vincent and his wife Lucy lived at 1811 9th Street. Note man holding up sign in center of image: "Dr. Shorty father."
Date 1910 c.
Photographer Unknown
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Photograph
Industry - Mill
Place - Anacortes, WA
Structure - Business
People
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms mill worker
G. E. Vincent Mill
Object Name Print, Photographic