Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0190
Description The Eagle Bar was located at 3rd and P/Commercial from c. 1900 - Prohibition in 1916. Calendar is visible on upper left wall. Mel Robarge is identified as fourth man from left, shaking hands. In the 1905 City Directory "H. M. Robar and Company" is listed at 3rd and Commercial. Information comes from Bill McCracken whose father, Frank, ran the Eureka Saloon.
Date 1900s, c. early
Photographer Unknown
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
People
Business - saloon
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
People ROBARGE, Mel
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Eagle Bar
Object Name Print, Photographic