|Caption||Fire station - c.1934|
|Description||Fire station, located at 1107 5th Street, on south side of 5th Street between O Avenue (southwest corner) and N Avenue. This building was built in 1891 for $7,755 and torn down in the 1950s because it fell into disrepair and was considered a hazard. Left: Stan Mondhan. Right truck: Bert Verrall, Milo Strock, and Chief Les Snider.|
Place - Anacortes, WA
SNIDER, Leslie "Les" E.
VERRALL, Albert "Bert", C.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|