Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0261.006
Description NW corner of Commercial and 5th. Diamond store, started in 1938, is on the ground floor of the Empire Building. North of the Empire Building is the Nelson Building with rounded windows above the marquee. The Platt Building is visible on the SW corner of 4th and Commercial.
Photographer CRAM, Hal - possibly
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Place - Commercial Avenue
Structure - Residence
Transportation - Land
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Empire Building
Diamond Store
Nelson Building
Platt Building
Object Name Print, Photographic