Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0538
Caption Massey farm
Description Charles Judd photo, "Massey property." View looks south on Massey farm. (See WF 0537) Fidalgo Bay is shown.1917 city directory listed W.R.Massey and Jennie Massey on "R. D. 2" indicating rural Fidalgo Island. They lived on west side of March's Point, north of the William Munks farm. They Masseys were there as of 1927 when they were mentioned in "Hardships of Anacortes Pioneers", 5-26-1927, ANACORTES AMERICAN. Photo shows both the wagon bridge and railroad bridge south of the Massey property. The Munks farm and Munks Landing, is where the wagon bridge meets the shore.
Date 1910 c.
Photographer JUDD, Charles LeRoy
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Agriculture
Photograph
Place - Fidalgo Island
Structure - Bridge
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Fidalgo Island, WA
Search Terms Massey farm
wagon bridge
railroad bridge
Munks Landing
March's Point
Object Name Print, Photographic