Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2000.061.013
Description ZIG ZAG docked at Deer Harbor, Alaska. The ZIG ZAG was owned by Albert E. Tietjen in 1949, back to Neumann, on to John/Elna Wiggins. 1951 sold to Albert E. Tietjen again, to David R. Milholland. 1957 to W.P. Lowman, used for a fishing boat.
Subjects unknown
Anacortes, WA
Credit line Donated by Eric Tietjen
Place Deer Harbor, Alaska
Object Name Print, Photographic