Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 2442
Caption Anacortes City Maintenance shops
Description This view looks northeast toward Anacortes City Maintenance shops at the northeast corner of 6th and O Avenue. From 1891 to c. mid-1940s, this site was occupied by the imposing Fry-McMillan Building; see WF 0110, 1199. See also WF 2443. For later views of this corner, see Wallie Funk's 1959 photos of the paving of Q Avenue. The buildings were demolished prior to June 2009.
Date 1948 May
Photographer BRADY, Ferd
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Structure - Government
Transportation - Land
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Anacortes City Maintenance Shop
shop
Fry-McMillan Building
Object Name Negative