Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 0261.008
Caption Pioneer Building
Description NW corner of Commercial and 6th. This view shows the Pioneer Building, erected in December 1898 and early 1899 by Valentine and Barbara Funk. Also see WF 0075, 0116. North of the Pioneer Building is the Foss Building, built in 1903. The two-story brick building on the west side of Commercial is the Goodwin-Benedict-Havekost Building, built in 1891.
Photographer CRAM, Hal - possibly
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Place - Commercial Avenue
People
Transportation - Land
Structure - Business
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Commercial Avenue
Pioneer Building
Foss Building
Goodwin-Benedict-Havekost Building
Object Name Print, Photographic