Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number D.IX.148.001-.003
Description The ferry GUEMES was built in 1917 and owned by Bill Bessner from 1920-1948.
Subjects Transportation - Maritime
Transportation - Water
Place - Anacortes, WA
People BESSNER, William H. "Bill"
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms GUEMES
Guemes Island
ferry
Object Name Print, Photographic