Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 1027
Caption interior of Anchor Inn
Description Interior view of Anchor Inn at 1901 Commercial Avenue. Prior to being a tavern, this building was the Union Oil Station. Bob Anderson has owned the establishment since 1993. Previous owners were Jim Dunlap (1968-1993), Jim McLachlan (pictured at left), and Andy Boder.
Date 1948 c.
Photographer BRADY, Ferd (in his collection retrieved by Wallie Funk)
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Transportation - Land
Place - Anacortes, WA
Structure - Business
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
People McLACHLAN, Jim
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms car
Anchor Inn
tavern
Union Oil
Object Name Print, Photographic