Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 1087
Caption Brown Lumber Company
Description Brown Lumber Company was located at 1501 Commercial from c. 1946 - c. 1962, based on available city directories in the Anacortes Museum. This view looks at southwest corner of the store. See also WF 1084-1089, 1259, 1392. Two lumber trucks are parked "nose to nose" in front of the store. The people in the image may be the staff of the company.
Date 1946, May 26
Photographer from the BRADY, Ferd collection
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Structure - Business
Transportation - Land
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Brown Lumber Company
lumber trucks
Object Name Negative