|Catalog Number||WF 4693|
|Caption||SHAW, Carolyn, Nancy, Helen|
|Description||Helen Shaw is posed with her two daughters, Nancy and Carolyn. Helen Shaw was married to Dr. Austin Shaw. In 1921 the family lived at 411 1st Street; in 1937 they lived at 1911 8th Street. Dr. Shaw began his practice in Anacortes c. 1916 at 702 1/2 Commercial in the Blackmore Building. By 1927 he had moved his practice to the Empire Building, later called the Medical-Dental Building, on the northwest corner of 5th and Commercial. He practiced there until c. 1955. Carolyn graduated from Anacortes High School in 1931, and Nancy followed her in 1937.|
|Collection||Wallie Funk Collection|
Place - Anacortes, WA
|Credit line||Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection|
SHAW, Helen C.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|