Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number D.II.142.A,B
Description Causland Park, named after our WWI hero, Harry Causland. Charles Stapp was the person who got the park started. Rudolph Schwartz was the first caretaker of the park. It was formerly the Great Northern Park. In 1920 it was donated to the city by the Great Northern Railroad. The Presbyterian Church and Carnegie Library are in the background.
Subjects unknown
Park
Place - Anacortes, WA
Postcard
Search Terms Causland Park
Carnegie Library
Presbyterian Church
Object Name Print, Photographic