Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 4232
Caption MARINAKOS, Ann (seated) and Marjorie
Description Ann (seated) and Marjorie Marinakos were the younger daughters of George and Della Marinakos. Their older daughters were Athena and Christina. George and Della Marinakos were the owners of the Maryland Cafe at 314 Commercial Avenue. The cafe opened c. 1922 and ran at that location until the mid-1940s. By 1948 the cafe had relocated to 1712 Commercial. The family lived at 1119 5th Street.
Date 1928 c.
Photographer BRADY, Ferd
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects People
Place - Anacortes, WA
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
People MARINAKOS, Ann
MARINAKOS, Marjorie Jane
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms people
portrait
Object Name Print, Photographic