Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 1084
Caption Brown Lumber Company
Description Brown Lumber Company was located at 1501 Commercial from c. 1946 - c. 1962, based on available city directories in the Anacortes Museum. This view looks at southwest corner of the store. See also WF 1085-1089, 1259, 1392.
Date 1946, May 26
Photographer from the BRADY, Ferd collection
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
Structure - Business
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms Brown Lumber Company
Object Name Negative