Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number D.III.146
Caption 2nd Dewey School blt 1913
Description Second Dewey School, built in the fall of 1913. Served as a school house from January 1914 to July 1, 1955; then served as the Community Hall meeting for Fire District 11 and a library.
Subjects unknown
Anacortes, WA
Place Anacortes, WA
Object Name Print, Photographic