Commercial Avenue, shows old automobiles on mud street. View is west side of street between 5th & 6th. Shows Eureka Pharmacy (Goodwin-Benedict Havekost Building to the right). Eureka Pharmacy: 7-20-11 issue of a
Burton Building clock - installed circa 1913, moved c.1973, restored c.1998 and now at 7th Street and commercial (08/09/2011). Left to right: car has brass headlight dating it 1912 or older; Model T taxi (has extended roof by 2' making it identifiable as a taxi); Boynton Family car, 1914, American Underslung (carriage is underneath the axle)...was the only one in town. identification made by Mr. Lawrence, person restoring LaFrance 1924 AFD engine in 2011.
Archie Germain, Jeweler
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|