Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 4240.001
Caption MARINAKOS, Christina
Description Athena was the eldest daughter of George and Della Marinakos. Her younger sisters were Christina, Marjorie, and Ann. George and Della Marinakos were the owners of the Maryland Cafe at 314 Commercial Avenue. The cafe opened c. 1922 and ran at that location until the mid-1940s. By 1948 the cafe had relocated to 1712 Commercial. The family lived at 1119 5th Street.
Date 1928 c.
Photographer BRADY, Ferd
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects People
Place - Anacortes, WA
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
People MARINAKOS, Athena
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms people
portrait
Object Name Negative