Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number WF 1256
Caption paving Commercial and 15th
Description This is the first of four photos in a series that Brady took of men paving Commercial Avenue at 15th. The Midway Tavern is visible at left at 1420 Commercial; it began business c. 1947, but by 1962 was not listed in the city directory. The Puget Sound Power and Light plant is visible on the right side of the photo.
Date 1947/ c/ l
Photographer from the BRADY, Ferd collection
Collection Wallie Funk Collection
Subjects Place - Anacortes, WA
People
Structure - Business
Credit line Donated by Wallie Funk, Wallie Funk Collection
Place Anacortes, WA
Search Terms paving
Commercial Avenue
Midway Tavern
Puget Sound Power and Light
Object Name Negative