Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number D.IV.098
Caption Dodge Jeweler
Description H. L. Dodge Jewelry Store. It was nicknamed "Yellow Front". In the Foss Building at 514 Commercial Ave. In front of the store, on the sidewalk, is the Dodge Clock in its original location. The clock has also belonged to jeweler Archie Germain and to Burton's Jewelers. Visible on the left is John A. Douglass' Eureka Pharmacy. The pharmacy is in the 1922 directory at 516 Commercial and Dodge's had moved to 414 Commercial.
Date 1916/ D/c
Subjects Business
Structure - Business
Place - Anacortes, WA
Search Terms street clock
Dodge Jewelry
Archie Germain, Jeweler
Burton Jewelers
514 Commercial
Eureka Pharmacy
516 Commercial
Object Name Print, Photographic