|Object Name||Cap, Bottle|
Metal top w/paper underside bottle cap from "Wagner Dairy Grade A Orange Drink". "metal" is aluminum or tin, top is orange.
Wagner Dairy was located at 2302 Commercial from at least 1919-1947. In 1947 they changed their name to McDugle-Wagner Dairy and was known under that name through at least 1965.
|Caption||Bottle cap from "Wagner Dairy Grade A Orange Drink"|
|Credit line||Donated by the Anacortes Museum Foundation, August 2014|
|Notes||Purchased by Anacortes Museum Foundation from ebay.com|
Tool & Equipment