|Object Name||Box, Document|
Time capsule in the form of a galvanized steel box filled with memorabilia from the AHS class of 1959. The box was opened August 5, 2006 after being buried by students on the eastside by a door. The time capsule was dug up at some point, and stored in the AHS subbasement.
|Credit line||Donated by Kaaren Malson, 2006|
|Place of Origin||Anacortes, WA|
class of 1959
Organization - School